Happy Valentine’s Day
14 Things We Love on Valentine’s Day – an insurance agent’s perspective:
- We love when you visit E.C. Cooper and bring your pets!
- We love when Mike Stamp, our president and volunteer fireman, rushes from his office to go save a life. We are so proud of him.
- We love Jan Lewis who recently retired, and we keep looking around, wondering where she is.
- We love when you ask us to review your insurance policy. We enjoy knowing that we have double-checked that you are properly protected at the best rate.
- We love lunch hour and the fact that our office is in the heart of the village; we can go out our back door, walk LITERALLY 32 feet, and get some Jerlando’s Pizza.
- We love that Emily Moore joined our team last year! She is an experienced agent and a go-getter and the combination is exciting.
- We love that we gave Julie Wilbur – our Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative and Bookkeeper —a bigger office so now we can give her more work.
- We love that we can protect businesses against cyber attacks. Scary stuff! Talk to us if you need protection.
- We love what the Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce provides this community. Next up? Headshot Day on February 21 with photos taken by photographer Rick Bacmanski.
- We love our new website. Have you looked at it yet?
- We love the new Defensive Driving Course company that we chose in 2019 – Improv Driving School. It makes taking the online course fun! Take the course and save money on your insurance. Visit our website to register and get a $5 off code.
- We love that we are just about two months away from spring!
- We love when it is Bring Your Dog to Work Day … which is really any day we want.
- We love posting pictures of our friends on Facebook, so come in, grab your favorite agent and take a picture with him or her! We appreciate all of you so much.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Feel free to send us some love here in the comments.